Ordering & Deliveries
- All our products are available whilst stock lasts and on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices on the website include VAT.
Minimum order size should be R200.00, before delivery charges.
- Should you order an item which subsequently becomes out of stock and for which you have already paid, we will contact you and advise you of alternatives or, at your option, refund you the full amount paid for that product.
- Our meat is fresh and should be refrigerated at between -2 and -5 °C for the first 3 days after packaging date. Thereafter, all products should be frozen - this will extend shelf life for up to 6 months.
- Place your order by clicking on "Products" in the main menu. Then choose products you would like to order, and follow check-out instructions.
- You can check out either as a guest (without an account) or with your log in details.
- Refer to "Policies" and "Terms and Conditions" on the check out page for further information.
- We now offer a next day delivery service around Gauteng, during weekdays.
- All orders received before 17:00 on weekdays, will be delivered the next business day.
- Orders received on Saturdays and Sundays before 17:00, will be delivered on Mondays following the weekend.
- Orders received after cut off times above, will be regarded as received the next day, and treated the same as the orders received on that next day.
- If you would like delivery outside Gauteng, first call us before placing your order.
- Our current delivery charges per order are as follows:
- Zone 1A (collection - only by prior appointment) - No charge
- Zone 1B (0 - 10km within Midrand) - R50 per order
- Zone 2 (11-34km from Midrand) - R75 per order
- Zone 3 (35-50km from Midrand) - R95 per order
- Refer to "Policies" and "Terms and Conditions" on the checkout page for further information.